CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

This week in the world of Mack's

Baylor loves her 'Puppee'
In all this heat the kids decided not to even wait to get swimsuits on to take a little dip in the pool! Baylor's diaper got so big it was hanging down to her ankles...so than we decided to do the European thing and just go naked:) If you remember the "Baby's got back" picture you can tell she has slimmed up some in the past few months.


Some of my Texas side of the family came to help Daddy do some electrical stuff in the barn. My grandfather and Uncle are skilled in handyman work and my dad just kinda helps (sorry daddy, your just not what I call a real handy kinda guy). It was my grandmother's (who we call Ninny) 75th birthday and we had a big family dinner to celebrate. This was a real treat because we rarely get to celebrate birthdays together since we all live so far away. One of my cousins (she's my cousins daughter) came too...Taylor is 11 and introduced us all to the world of Webkins. She bought Baylor a pink poodle that is really cute. Baylor has not put it down since Taylor gave it to her. She goes around saying "puppee" and "woof, woof". I am still getting over my sickness from last week (still really tired and not much of an appetite) so I wasn't in my right mind and did not take a single picture of my extended family while they were here!! I'm bad I know.
My other cousin in Houston had her second baby...Max Garza came safely into the world right before Uncle Jeff (who is the proud grandpa) left to come here. Max has a big sister that is only a couple months younger than Christian. We can't wait to go to TX to meet him.

0 comments: