CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

She makes you smile

Baylor can't help but bring a smile to your face...you never know what she's going to do next. She started putting these stickers on herself and Christian and I joined in the fun:) Here she is showing off her cool ride and Mim's sunglasses. All the celebrities are wearing the BIG glasses and Baylor wants to be just as fashionable. She already has a cute little dog, but I told my mom she needs a dog purse to be really cool.
I think we are beginning the whole dress up thing. She wants to put anything (like this smock) on over her clothes. She also has a cute tutu outfit that I don't have a picture of yet...we'll remedy that don't you worry:)
Her favorite thing to do is talk on the phone--I kid you not!!! I have to hide the phone otherwise she is pushing buttons and pretending to talk. You need video to truly appreciate it, but she says: "ello" and "umm" (like she's trying to think of what else to say). She babbles a lot and you can pick up words here and there. In this picture she is actually talking to Jeff and telling him that she is watching "ndrellalla" (that is her way of saying Cinderella). Both my kids have become addicted to this lately and I'm beginning to memorize it!!!

Have a great Wednesday and if you are in the Nashville area please come to the Otter Creek consignment sale!!! It is at our church (409 Franklin Rd) and we will have TONS of stuff!! This is our third sale and it gets bigger everytime. We are raising money for a new playground for the chuch/school. So come on down and gets some deals:)

The sale is all day Friday starting at 8am and Saturday is half price day

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She is too cute for words!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! My girls love the phone too. I guess we are both in trouble!