CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bye Mim and Travis






Mim and Travis are now officially moved to Alabama. It was sad to see them pack up everything this weekend, but exciting because I know they have waited a long time to really begin their life together. Jeff, Dad and Travis' parents helped load up a small moving truck on Saturday than we had a family dinner (Travis' sister and her family were supposed to come but had to back out at the last minute). After dinner I gave Mim and Travis a little going away present. A blurry pic of it is in this post...some pictures of all of us and then the kids colored a little bit for them. On the paper the kids colored I wrote: No matter near or far, We love you Mim and Travis". It made Mim cry, but I wanted her to know we would be missing her:)

0 comments: