CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Our two comedians

Christian has started to enjoy telling knock knock jokes. He has almost gotten good enough to where they make some sense, but they tend to run together sometimes. Here is a sample. (Notice our new little comedian Baylor trying to get in on the act.)


7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's so cute. Carter is really into knock-knock jokes, too, but his don't make any sense. At least he thinks he's really funny! It makes me wonder if Carter and Christian tell each other knock-knock jokes?! What a funny sight that would be.

Anonymous said...

HA! I love the video! I am so glad he said the orange one like i taught him...even though he kinda butchered it! I miss you guys! hope all is well! love MIM!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! You have two beautiful kiddos. I really enjoyed Baylor saying "knock, knock."

Anonymous said...

Too funny! What little cards :-)

jenni said...

Ok...I guess there has been a meeting on the playground b/c Jake has been into the knock-knock jokes also!! They must have manditory meetings monthly b/c they do the exact same things at the same times!!
I had fun at our "unplanned" play date--let's do it again soon!

Trisha said...

Your kids are just too precious! Thanks for always sharing :-)

Amy said...

It's been neat catching up!
We miss you guys!