Ok, I know there are probably all kinds of wrong about posting pictures of your kids in this state, but this was just too good not to share. The only thing you can say is "Baby got back."
Our poor little Baylor. We can only hope this is something she grows out of, but we know it will be something she'll laugh at someday (we hope). Now we know why she's been able to sit up for so long...she has such a good base.
Saturday, November 11, 2006
There just aren't words...
Posted by Christy at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is hysterical!!! I love her chubby legs.
"Baby got back" is right! hahah! That picture is tooooo adorable. I love it! I've got the same photo of Kayla - you just cannot help yourself....a bottom that cute deserves to be photographed. :)
I hope the kids get to feeling better soon and they don't continue to pass it back and forth to one another - that would be terrible.
Keep up the great posts! I love em'
God Bless,
Trisha
"Baby got back" is right! hahah! That picture is tooooo adorable. I love it! I've got the same photo of Kayla - you just cannot help yourself....a bottom that cute deserves to be photographed. :)
I hope the kids get to feeling better soon and they don't continue to pass it back and forth to one another - that would be terrible.
Keep up the great posts! I love em'
God Bless,
Trisha
Post a Comment