My sweet, loving and very good looking husband took me on a surprise trip for our anniversary. I had no idea where I was going until we were in line at the airport and he handed me tickets to CHICAGO. We had so much fun and tried to stay as warm as possible. We stayed at THE WESTIN on Michigan Ave. We shopped, walked, ate and just enjoyed being together. A special treat for me (cause I'm still such a kid) was the fact that Mickey Mouse was there to do a parade and "Light the Mile"...he lite the lights as he went down the mile and we had a great spot to watch. Lots of things "just worked out" like that all weekend. I know it is because God knew we needed a great little get away to remember what all this love thing is about: the two of us. We love our children and wouldn't trade them for the world, but they tend to take over and make you forget what life was like before they came along. Seven years ago we started this journey and I'm proud to say we are doing great. I pray the next seven (and more) are just as good or better. Thank you hubby for planning a secret getaway--can't wait to do it again!
A BIG THANK YOU to my parents and Mim for taking such good care of the kids while we were gone. Mim is like a third parent anyway and really knows her stuff...You're the best sis, I love you.
I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving...may you all be with the ones you love.
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
SWEET HUSBAND
Posted by Christy at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment