CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

Two of my sweetest blessings

I hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a great time with my mom's family and even managed a whole group picture (what did people do before timers?)...complete with Travis:) Seated in the middle are Mam-ma and Pap-pa, my Mom and Uncle Willie are on either side. Around my uncle are his wife Judy and kids Ryan and Mandy. My family is around my Mom and Kim and Travis are the two cuties in the middle.
Kim, Mom and I hit the stores on Friday...not for anything specific, just because that's what we do. The kids and Dads spent the day at home and then a rare treat....Kim and I had a double date with our boys:) All in all it was a great long weekend. Posted by Picasa

0 comments: