Today is the BIG day. We have planned, talked, dreamed and talked some more about this day for over a year. Kim and Travis will become husband and wife today and we are all so excited. The kids did pretty well at Rehearsal last night, but there is NO TELLING what they'll do today.
Please say a little prayer that the whole day goes well and we have happy adults AND kids.
I know God is blessing this union and has so many things in store for this wonderful couple.
Let the adventure begin...
It is now 8:30pm. The day is over and we are exhausted!!! Baylor did not walk down the aisle--I had to hold her and Christian RAN down it:) It's all good. We had fun at the reception and loved getting to see so many people we loved in one place. I think I'll go collapse in bed now.

1 comments:
Congrats to Kim and Travis! Good luck to everyone in the wedding! Have fun and can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment