CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 09, 2007

My little boy is growing up...

because he turns 4 today!! WE started the day with Dunkin' Donuts at the Green's house. We needed to borrow something and still had not seen the new house so it was a nice way to start our day:)

We spent the week in Vegas and both of our kids looked like they had grown while we were gone. Christian more so I guess b/c I knew his birthday was this weekend. I just can't believe that he is four. It just seems like yesterday we were at Centennial Hospital waiting for him to be born. Christian, you have brought so much joy into our lives over the past four years. You have such a gentle heart and I know that will make you into a great man someday. You have started to really use your imagination and I love listening to you play. Right now you have your new "MACK" truck that Mim and Travis gave you. You are making him and the other cars talk to each other--it's funny. Your sister already loves to terrorize you and you take it the best way you can. I love watching the two of you together--you are a phenomenal big brother and I know it'll only get better with time.

We are getting ready to have a fun afternoon at the park with some of your friends. It is a Spiderman theme b/c that is your new love. You still like Thomas the Train and CARS, but Spidey seems to take the cake lately. I hope you get to experience birthdays through your own children's eyes someday...it's one of the funnest parts of parenting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Christian! Hope its a wonderful day!
~Natalie and Rebecca

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Christian
Love, Jenn, Ella and Lily

Mary Alice said...

Oh, Christy - What a handsome and sweet boy he is. He is such a beautiful mix of you and Jeff.

Christian - I hope you had a wonderful 4th birthday. Jack had so much fun at your party!