I have some pretty incredible fathers in my life. The one who raised me, the one who raised my husband and the one raising my kids.
My dad has done so much for me over the almost 30 years of my existence. Mike Mack is a trustworthy, hard working, man of God that is a great father and friend. I am so thankful that God made him my Daddy. He is also an incredible grandfather. He waited 25 years to have 'his boy' and now he is living it up. Christian loves to feed the horses and go for rides in the gator around their house. Baylor also enjoys being with her Tex--he swings her really high and makes her giggle. We all love you:)
Jeff's dad is another hardworking, great man of God. He works very early mornings to help provide for those who either don't have families or just can't live with them anymore. I admire how hard he works. He raised an incredible son and I know that by what Jeff has become. Thank you Papa for always being willing to play with Christian and Baylor. We all love you too:)
Finally the man who is raising my children--Jeff McInturff is the best Daddy around. Baylor loves to play and just be with you. She has spent many a day walking around looking for 'dada' while he is at work. She can now run to you when you come home and I know you love it. Christian loves to play games and do 'boy stuff' with you. You are beginning to teach him some golf with his new birthday present and I hope that becomes a way you spend even more time together as he grows. You do so much for us and we probably don't tell you enough how much we appreciate you. We know that we are always your #1 priority and that makes all your hard work worth it. When you are with us you don't mind doing the things we find fun even if they may not be at the top of your list. As a husband you spoil me in so many ways--I know that's not hard since I can get excited over the smallest of things. The point is that you do it and that makes me feel special. I adore you and love watching you with our children. You make both of them so happy and I know they feel loved and protected. Like your father and father-in-law, you are a prayerful man that has his heart turned to God. I know you will pass this onto both our children, but especially Christian. I know he will grow up to become a godly man because he has a good role model in you. You are not perfect (believe me I'm not either), but you admit when you make mistakes and that takes even more courage. Christian will learn to be a good daddy because you make it look so easy and fun. We all love you so much and hope you have a great father's day.
P.S. I don't want to forget all the fabulous fathers my friends are. I won't name because I would be sure to leave someone out, but I love that my kids are growing up with yours. You are all striving to be what God wants you to be and that makes you GREAT daddies. Happy Father's Day everyone!!
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Father's Day
Posted by Christy at 9:26 PM
Labels: family, fathers day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment