CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 18, 2007

They are just so darn cute






My kids that is. I know I'm not the most bias person to ask, but these pics really speak for themselves. We were clowning around after bathtime with most of these. Baylor tried to do the silly face brother made, but just ended up looking cuter:)
The last pic is what happened this morning when I let her feed herself applesauce and oatmeal. It may not do the mess justice...the food was everywhere, but especially here hair. Needless to say it was stratight to the bathtub for her. Later she was cruising around the house in her shades and this really cool dude was with her...once again I say "I have the cutest kids".
Hopefully this brings a smile to a somewhat drab Monday. It has rained off and on all day...I guess we are in the 20% portion of the city to get it. Those of you not in Nashville may not know how barren it has been around here...dead brown grass is the norm and I know many farmers are wishing they were in the 20% too. They are calling for rain for the next couple days so I hope it helps some people out.

1 comments:

The Blankinships said...

They ARE too cute! Let's get together soon. We miss yall!! love, heather, drew and ben