Aren't Preston and Jeff SOOOO CUTE?!?!
Our cool new scooter
Caroline and MaryAnn Green
Our neighbors Gina, Natalie, Randy and Becca came
Trying out the new clubs
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
more party pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing the joys, wonder, and (occasionally) pain, of raising a little boy and girl Turf.
2 comments:
I can't believe Christian is 4! Time goes way too fast! It looks like he had a great birthday party.
I also can't believe your little sis is married. Wow! We need to see some pics of Christian and Baylor at the wedding!
Great party!! I'm glad Jake didn't see the Better Batter Baseball b/c that's what we are trying to bribe him with to use the potty!! Better yet, maybe we need to come test it out & then maybe he'll like it enough to potty!! Think that might work??!!
Post a Comment