I'm sorry for the multiple posts, but blogger will only let me post a few pics at a time. If you scroll down to the beginning you will have more of a progression. These first two show my little cadets. They each got to keep a hat from the annual hat toss. All kids 6-10 years of age rush the field to grab one. Uncle Travis and Mim got one for our kids:)
The Christian commissioning and swearing in was really cool to watch. Travis and Jim chose to do this part together and asked one of their favorite officers to come do it.
Travis getting his lieutenant bars
Thanks for looking at all this. We are so glad we were able to be a part of this memorable experience. Travis and Kim have quite the road ahead of them. I pray God's protection over each of them as they begin their service to our country (Other officers said over and over again how Kim is a big part of this too). They have made a commitment to this life and will soon make an even bigger one to each other. Wedding Countdown: 5 days
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Final NY post (part 6)
Posted by Christy at 9:11 AM
Labels: graduation, new york
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Christy
Baylor and Christian are so precious in their hats. I'm glad that you guys had such a good time. I know this week is busy for you. I will keep you and your sister and her upcoming marriage in my prayers!
Post a Comment