CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

My baby's going under

Tomorrow morning is the day that is supposed to change my baby girl's life...it's tubes day. We have to be at the hospital by 6am!! Can you say early? but it's good in the fact that she can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight so we might as well get it over with.

I'm feeling good--right now. I'm sure I'll be a little shaken up when they take her from me and the anestisologist(sp?) says it will be the longest 30min of my life--but I'm confident that the Lord will protect her and help the doctors make her feel better:)

If you are reading this anytime before 6:30 Monday morning say a little prayer for my girl--Thanks

1 comments:

jenni said...

We will be thinking of you guys...let us know when you are home!