CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ready or not...


Here she comes!

Baylor Scout McInturff was brought into the world on January 8, 2006 at 8:28 pm.


As we were not really expecting her to come so soon (the original due date was February 3rd), you can imagine Jeff's surprise when Christy gave him the word that her water had broken this Sunday. We took a trip to the hospital and around six hours later, our little princess had arrived! Christy was such a trooper, going pretty much the whole way without her epidural. Given her distaste for pain, I think she deserves a gold star.


She is beautiful, of course. She weighed 6 lbs., 4 oz. and was 19 inches long. It has been a change from our big boy to a petite little girl. Christy and Baylor are well. We will post more pictures as we more familiar with the blogging world!

Thank you for your continued prayers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful!! congratulations! I am due on Feb 21st, so we will see if my little one waits that long! I hope everything continues to go well!!