I can hardly believe Baylor has been here a week already. So far things have been going really well. We have been trying to tank her up before we go to sleep and she has been sleeping 5-6 hrs straight!!I know this could all change at any minute, but right now we are loving it. Christian is still loving on her and most importantly being gentle. He enjoys opening all her presents...He doesn't seem to care that they aren't for him.
We have had so many answered prayers. We have a happy, growing 2 year old and now a healthy 1 week old. We are so thankful for the two of them and the joys they bring to our lives. Our friends and families have been so good to us and we can never thank them enough. We ask for continued prayers as we try to settle into life. Jeff will be going to work all this week while my Mom is here to help out. He feels so torn between wanting to do his best in both home and at work. I have to brag that he really does his share and more around the house and with the kids. I can't imagine what my life would be w/o him. I pray that he gets replenished when he can and knows how much he is appreciated. I'll close for now...need to get all the rest I can right?!?!?
Sunday, January 15, 2006
One Week Later
Posted by Christy at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Christy,
Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! I got the info for your blog off of the Gamma Lambda site. I'm glad that everyone is adjusting so well to the new family member. You're kids are so cute!
Marci Minton
Congrats Turf family!!
Congratulations on your new little girl!! It is good to see that everyone is doing well... I know that you guys are great parents and those are 2 lucky little ones! We will continue to pray for your family!
Julie Adcox
She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her in person!
Jeff and Christy,
Sherry and I took the photo of Baylor, enlarged it and took it to Great-Grand-Papa Taylor at the nursing home...
You should have seen the smile on his face...Priceless!!!
Keep posting those photos! :)
Bob and Sarah
Post a Comment