CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 13, 2006

I love my kids

I want everyone to know how much I love my kids. Christian had already brought so much joy to our lives and now Baylor is just doubling it! Watching the two of them together is so cool. We had prayed that he would adjust well to her being around and he has exceeded our expectations. He is so gentle and loving--it is almost too good to be true. I know there will be days that he will act out or not want her around, but so far it is wonderful. The biggest problem is that when we let him hold her he doesn't want to let her go...he actually cries when we take her away:"My Ayler. I hold her". He is already the protective Big Brother. He wants to make sure we aren't doing something to hurt her. All in all we are very blessed and are loving having the two of them with us.

0 comments: