CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Air or Heat?

I'm not sure which is worse. When Christian was born in June, we had to get all this stuff done to our Air Conditioning. Now in January, with Baylor, we are having to get the Heat on the main level fixed. Since Sunday night we have had no heat in the basement or main level of our home. The upstairs is a seperate unit, so we have heat where the sleeping areas are. Baylor and I have been hanging out upsatirs, but Christian wants to be where his toys and TV are. Last night he came up to see us and his little hands were freezing!! I promptly said it was bathtime and he was able to warm up...poor little guy. We will hopefully have heat by tomorrow-until then keep your coats on at the McInturff's house.

0 comments: