CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 23, 2007

Lingerie, Birthday and Walking






From the title you can see we had an eventful weekend!! On Friday I threw a Lingerie party for my sister...nothing too crazy, but we had fun. She turned several shades of pink and I was glad some people tried to embarass her a little.


On Sunday was Jeff's birthday!! We celebrated with lunch at Macaroni Grille with my family and dinner at Casa Fiesta with some friends that evening. (The weekend before we went out by ourselves b/c Nana and Papa were nice enough to offer babysitting as part of his present.) Jeff had to wear a big Sombrero, we sang and ate some very yummy chocolate cake. I love my hubby so much and wanted him to feel special on 'his day'...Happy Birthday Jeff!!
When we returned from dinner our sweet girl FINALLY decided to walk!!! We have been trying at this forever it feels like and finally have hope that she may waddle down the aisle in June. Jeff posted a great video below so make sure to check it out.

0 comments: