We were beginning to wonder if our little princess would ever take those first steps on her own. Tonight, she let go of our fingers and ventured out on her own. We've been waiting a long time for her to do this, but I've got a feeling we will soon be wanting her to slow down so we can keep up with her.
I think the video shows our excitement.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
She can walk!
Posted by Jeff at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The kids and I have enjoyed watching this over and over this morning. Hooray for Baylor!!
Ashlyn says, "Dat Bayber wok!" She wants to watch it again....it may be our entertainment for the day. :)
When she decided to do it--she really did it!!!!!!!!!
Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting! Congratulations, Baylor!
Yeah Baylor! Now she & Evan can walk together!! I hope the rest of Friday night was fun...sorry I had to leave early! I'm taking Jake back to the Dr. this afternoon & my ENT appt. was this morning & no tubes for me!! Have a good day!
Exciting! She is very happy about it too ! Thanks for sharing !
That's so exciting! Way to go little one!
Yippee!!!! Way to go Baylor! She is such a cutie :-)
Post a Comment