CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 06, 2007

Favorite Fridays

What's your favorite Easter tradition?

I guess our tradition has been going to Mam-ma's house. We always had an egg hunt. She lives on a farm and there are plenty of places to hide eggs! There were some years (like this one) when it was so cold and we would try to find a lot real fast just to get back inside. We would normally dye eggs too:) I have two younger cousins and then Kim and I--not too many kids, but we always had fun. Now I've got two kids of my own, Kim is getting married and Ryan will be graduating from high school. Mandy (Ryan's sister) is the youngest and she is in middle school. As you can see, the four of us run the gament as far as age.

Now my mom is "grandma" and we will be going to her house for Easter lunch. We have a big egg hunt at our church tomorrow and Nana (Jeff's mom) is coming over afterwards to dye eggs with Christian. It's his first time so we'll see how that goes. Kay-Kay, Tex, Mim and Nana will all be braving the elements with us tomorrow to hunt eggs. At least we moved the lunch portion of the day inside:)



P.S. If you are in the Nashville area and want to do something special Sunday night come to Otter Creek. The songs they are singing are suppossed to be awesome and you'll catch Jeff in the choir:)

0 comments: