So we had part too of the screaming on Thurday night...not quite as bad but we were up from 3:30-4:30am I must point out that at the time I FELT FINE. Come 6:30 when Jeff was leaving and I felt a little nautious. Speed up to 8:30am when I called in the reinforements. I could not hardly leave the bathroom. IT WAS BAD...I only threw up once, but you know the lingereing feeling you have afterwards. My awesome parents and later my sister took care of the kids until Jeff came home. I slept off and on and just spent as much of the day in bed as possible. Baylor had thrown up a couple of times on Monday--not sure if I got it from her or what. She also threw up once last night...Happy, Happy times:)
Now Christian had been complaining off and on that his mouth hurt--which for him means throat. Jeff looked at it last night and his poor little glands were the size of ping pong balls and very red:( So it was an early trip to the clinic this morning. Diagnosis: viral infection of the throat and an ear infection!! Who knew my little boy was so sick. The Dr. gave him some antibiotic and we thought we were good to go. I was still tired, but went to go flower girl dress shopping with my mom and sister. Jeff called while we were eating lunch to tell me Christian had thrown up--he was doing it a second time by the time I walked in the door 20 min later and #3 came at @ 4:45 this afternoon. He says he's hungry, but we know we don't need to feed him...so pitiful. He is at my elbow right now te;ling me how much he doesn't feel good:( so I'm off to hold my sickly boy
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Screamer and sickly
Posted by Christy at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment