CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day


We started off Valentines Day at Dr. Merri's office. We know what Baylor does not have--an ear infection, strep or the flu. We just aren't sure what is giving her this high fever (104.5 at 4am) and trouble sleeping. By now I'm getting back into that newborn mode where you knew you just had to function on little or no sleep. ANYWAYS...the other picture is the beautiful roses I got from my hubby. They were waiting for me when I got home from picking Christian up from school--they are pretty and it was very thoughtful. Thanks Baby:)

1 comments:

Trisha said...

How adorable! Our daughters matched on Valentine’s Day! Too Cute!! And by the looks of the doctor’s office, it appears that we visit the same place. Dr. Leeper is Kayla’s doctor. Too funny! They say…great minds think alike! 

I know you don’t hear from me often, but I do visit your blog on a regular basis and keep up with all your challenges of raising the beautiful Turf kids. I am constantly learning from you, so keep on posting to the blog and sharing your stories. I enjoy reading them. I have not made time to keep my blog up as frequent as I had in the past due to busy season. Oh well, a couple more months and it will soon be another busy season for the record books. (hahah!)

Take care and God Bless!
The Carson Family