I don't have a picture b/c it was way too early, but just imagine...Baylor awoke at 4:30am NOT HAPPY!!! She did not want to be in bed, but not in our arms either. Jeff and I each took a turn and we tried Tylenol/orajel. She was screaming bloody murder...I kid you not...painful, bloody murder kinda screams. We kept trying to calm her and finally decided some soothing milk may be in order. She downed the cup in seconds and began to calm a little. By 5:45 she was snoozing in our bed inbetween us. Jeff and I each caught a few ZZZ's before Christian came in before 7am. Then it was off to school and work. Baylor and I each had a much needed nap from @9:30 until 12! She still isn't totally happy. We're pretty sure some teeth are breaking through on top AND bottom. The doc looked at her ears on Tuesday and said they were all clear so that shouldn't be the problem. Who knows?!?!?!
Christian has done his share of whining lately too. He screams and pitches a fit at just about everything I ask him to do. He has his rare sweet moments, but I really wonder where my boy has gone. This whining thing has got to stop. Is it b/c Baylor gets more attention now, is it b/c he got his feelings (and hand) hurt at school, Is it b/c our schedules been a little wacky lately, or is it b/c he is 31/2 years old trying to make his claim to what he wants from this crazy world? once again...who knows?!?!? See my frind Mary Alice's post today for a wonderful prayer. I need to pray this one often.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
My daughter...the screamer
Posted by Christy at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The reason they call it the terrible twos is because it lasts for two years. Kinsey did the exact same thing as Christian. Even though it doesn't seem like it, it will get better.
I am praying for you, sweet friend!! I do know just how you feel...well, sort of, since I have one and you have TWO! It's awful when they are so upset and you don't know what to do to help! Even when Jack throws a tantrum (and he certainly does from time to time, believe me) it frustrates me greatly but there's also this part of me that thinks "what is it he needs that he is not getting from me?" Ah, Mommyhood. It's not for the faint of heart, is it? I promise I'll be praying - and I am counting on you to do the same for me!!! Love you!
Post a Comment