Jeff and Christian are playing together right now. We get into a rut of Daddy coming home and helping with house stuff and than putting kids to bed. It's sad to say that we have to be intentional about play time, but we do. Anyway...They are playing with Christian's "doctor kit" he got for Christmas. Jeff was laying on the floor saying "my tummy hurts...help me Dr., my tummy hurts". Christian used several things from his kit...he listened to his heart and looked in his ears...Dr. Christian decided to 'cut open' Jeff's stomach with the pretend scapel. Jeff said "what's in my tummy Dr.? What made me sick?" In all seriousness Christian randomly comes out with "Peanut Butter!!" I died laughing b/c there is no way my three year old knows about all the bad peanut butter in the news!!!
Just thought it was funny
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Dr. Christian
Posted by Christy at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am so impressed! Dr. Christian! It's always good to have a family doctor :)
Great job keeping up the blog. I love that you share the joys of raising the Turf kids!
Post a Comment