Mim and Travis enjoyed the beach with us the next day
Here are the kids decompressing after a long day playing in the sand
This is how Baylor slept for almost 2 hrs on the way home...she wanted to block all of us out as you can see. I had a mild concern for her breathing, but figured rest was better than screaming!!
Christian zoned out to his movies
This is how we are spending our first day home...we are all tired and Mommy is recovering from her sunburn. No pictures, but just imagine me very red and in pain. I was so worried about the kids and forgot about myself...I did reapply, but not soon enough I guess
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i LOVE all the new pictures! looks like you all had such a good time. and i'm so glad you did, as i'm sure you needed a break from your sunday morning two year olds. ben and drew sure missed you guys yesterday! hope to see you guys soon...after you've recovered.
i am so glad we were able to share in your fun! we had a blast and cant wait to see ya this sunday! love you! *MIM*
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment