CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Time with our Mothers

After church we went to lunch with my mom at the Brentwood Country Club. I think half of Brentwood was there with us...much more crowded than usual. Here I am with my sweet kiddos My mom is so stinking cute!!! I love her so much and I'm so thankful they have moved here to be closer to their grandkids. I know they were the main draw, but I get the benefits too:)
We met Nana, Papa and Uncle Jeremy for dinner before heading to evening services at their church. (they were honoring the graduates and Uncle Jeremy was included even though we have to wait til August to officially declare him graduated) The original plan was to meet at the park, but it was soooooo cold yesterday. I mean we thought about getting our winter coats out kinda cold. The wind was crazy and it did not feel like a day in May! You can see the pretty flowers we bought Nana on the table
This is what we listened to the entire way to meet Nana...I do mean the entire 45 min drive!! Baby girl was not happy and she let us know it
As soon as we arrived and got her out of her car seat she was fine...which we find a little frustrating. This girl can throw a fit!!!

0 comments: