Here you see Christian carrying flowers that are as big as he is:) We bought them for KayKay b/c she has a corner of her deck she's trying to fill with flowers this summer.
She really liked them
Here is my stash:) The kids gave me the little flower pots for us to water and watch some little plants grow. The big card laying in the front is the booklet Christian made at school and to the left you can see his hand print. I received very sweet cards from my sister and parents and some new make-up:)
This is the cutest little box I have ever seen. Nana took a picture of the kids from the blog and had it put on here...way cute. Thanks Nana
And Jeffery bought me this cute necklace from a website a friend from Lipscomb has started. Several people at church have them too, but mine is different b/c most only have their kids on it and Jeff didn't want to be left out so he had her add his initial too!
It was a great Mother's Day and not b/c I got some cool gifts, but because I had the time to listen to my sweet children say "I love you Mommy". That is the most priceless thing I could ever receive.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Gifts
Posted by Christy at 7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful necklace and box. Glad you had a great Mother's day. The kids are getting so big:)
I think I'm the only one who didn't get one of Courtney's necklaces for Mother's Day. Her business must be booming!
Glad you had a good one!
Post a Comment