Thursday we had a 'picnic' at Mrs. Fishers house. She said this was the first time in the 30 years she's been doing this that it has rained!! She had a beautiful yard that the kids ran in anyway, a trampoline they loved to jump on and a nice covered porch that all us moms hung out on. The kids worked hard at putting our lunch together and making yummy treats for dessert. They brought us lunch in little baskets and we sat on the porch together to eat. They each helped make our sandwiches and put yummy fruit and broccolii salad in there too.
Here is their class picture complete with umbrella:)
Christian and Cole on the trampoline
The three amigos
and we always get the kids picture so today I decided us mom's needed one TOO. These are just two of the amazing mothers in my life...I don't know what I would do without friends like these to lean on and share all this craziness of life with
Here Mrs. Fisher is helping the kids pass out our gifts...a pretty book that they colored and drew for us. Christian did a pretty good picture of me and said he loves me because I play 'memory' with him, watch movies, make him oatmeal, put him to bed and I love him:) They also made us precious little handprints in plaster. They were all so proud of all they did to make this picnic special
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother's Day Picnic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment