CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

They can be so cute

Baylor wanted her brother to read to her yesterday They looked so cute all cuddled up in the chair
Several people have been mentioning how much the kids look alike...sometimes I see it sometimes I don't, but when they are in the same position like this is when I see it that most

4 comments:

maryann said...

Oh, these are precious.... AND I'm glad to see my kids aren't the only ones in the buff in blog pictures! :))
They really do look alike in that last one.

The Blankinships said...

i DO see it! they do look alike there. and i just love the naked pictures. those moments are so sweet!

Amy said...

I tagged you! Check my blog!

Anonymous said...

What I see is Jeff in Christain. He looks just like his Daddy in these pictures of when Jeff was that age. Aunt Sherry.