CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

BON JOVI!!!

Last night my husband took me to see my all time favorite band:) This may be a little known fact to some of you, but I love Jon and the boys!!! This was my 4th concert and I don't plan on it being my last. Jeff gave me the tickets for Christmas and we have been slowly counting the days ever since. Let me tell you that you definitely get your money's worth at their show. He played for over 2 hours and rocked the whole entire time...from the time the lights went down there was not a dull moment. LeAnn Rimes and Big n Rich made apperances too they totally rocked. You know it has to be something REALLY good to keep me up after 11pm...10pm is normally stretching it:) I leaned over to Jeff at one point and told him I was having fun and he gave me a big smile and said "I can tell". Thank you honey for letting me rock the night away and you were most definitely 'born to be my man'

2 comments:

Kat said...

Hi there - I saw Bon Jovi with my husband in March - also a Christmas present, & we had SO much fun. Such a good concert, even my husband DJ who's not a major fan really enjoyed it. I enjoy checking out your blog!
Kat

Katie said...

we love bon jovi concerts too...in fact ended up snowed in in ohio trying to get to one in our younger pre-kids days. glad y'all had fun we were sad to miss this one.