We did not tell the kids that she was coming so Christian was so surprised to see her in the car when I picked him up from school. We went next door to the purple cow for a treat:)
That night Mim got to pick where to eat b/c there isn't much to choose from in her small town. We went to California Pizza Kitchen (yummy) and we sang happy birthday to Jeffy while we were there...here the kids enjoy some of his birthday sundae
Another Mim pick...what better breakfast could you choose
waiting on our yummy pancakes
Then what sister trip is complete without a silly picture. Mom took us shopping and dad watched the kids (Thank you both) Mim and I found these matching dresses and tried them on...I actually bought mine, but she didn't. We decided the last time we had matching dresses was about 20 years ago!!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Mim came to visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment