CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

GL Reunion

Saturday ended with the 41st reunion of my social club at Lipscomb. I pledged Gamma Lambda during my second semester at school. My best friend was in my pledge class and I even ended up in Europe with one of my pledge sisters the following semester. My time at Lipscomb was made better because of the girls I met through this club. Older and younger girls came together and had something to bond with There were about 40 women there for the reunion...small, but still a fun time. Danford (who has gotten married, but will always be Danford to me) worked really hard and made an enjoyable evening for everyone. What I find funny is there are quite a few GL girls at Otter Creek. Some I already knew about and a couple others I didn't. Some of us were already friends before we ever made the connection:) To top off the evening we even had two of the founding ladies with us.
Renae, me, Sydney, Debbie and Paula...in different pledge classes but as our motto says "A friend is not always a sister, but a sister is always a friend"
Me and Renae...she'll become a Mrs. in just 10 weeks:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out on your blog. You are too sweet. It was great to see you at the reunion.
Ashley "Danford"