My sister came to Nashville to celebrate her birthday. We were all sad b/c Travis is still in training and couldn't be with us. Then we got a BIG surprise...Kim's best friend Shawnda came for a visit. She called us the week before to see where Kim would be celebrating her birthday and we all made plans to surprise our sweet Mim. To say she was shocked would be an understatement:)
I tried to continue the surprises with lunch and all her kiddos she loves so much. Caitlyn and Caroline were the only ones able to join us, but we still all had a great time. Our whole family also went out to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner...YUMMY. We have all had so much fun hanging out with Mim and we'll be sad to see her go:(
I love you sweet sister...you really are the best I could have ever asked for. God has given you a heart for others and you use it unselfishly. You have such a sweet spirit and are the best aunt in the world!!! I have enjoyed watching you and Travis begin your lives together over the past few months...and who knew you would turn into 'lil miss homemaker' ?!?!?
Happy Birthday Mim...we hope it was a memorable one.


Getting chocolate kisses and playing with Mim is always fun
Friday, November 02, 2007
Happy Birthday Mim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like the birthday weekend was a blast! Hope it was a great one for Mim and safe travels back to AL!
Post a Comment