CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary

To my husband:On this day you gave me the most precious gift: Your heart and commitment to love me forever. I would not trade the last 8 years for anything!!! Thank you for making me a wife and mother. You're the best and I love you.

4 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Yay! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Christy and Jeff!! I love it! What a beautiful picture...and what makes me smile even more is that Phillip and I were able to stand beside you on that wonderful day.

We love you and are so thankful for you. May God bless your next eight years and beyond!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you two have a fabulous day together!

josh and darci said...

You look beautiful in that picture! So glad that we've stayed friends through all of these stages of life :)

Unknown said...

I remember that day vividly, b/c i was the goofball crying her eyes and to the amusement of the crowd!!
Happy Aniversary!!!