Last weekend we went to Cock of the Walk and Opryland Hotel with Jeff's family. It has kinda become our tradition. Their jobs require them to work on Thanksgiving so it is easier to do something the weekend before. We all enjoy eating some yummy catfish and than seeing all the pretty lights. We also were celebrating Uncle Jeremy's 24th birthday...Happy Birthday to one of the best Uncles around:) If you have never been to Cock of the Walk they have this enormous rocking chair that you can sit in and take pictures. I'm sure if I tried hard enough I could find pics of myself at age 10 or so on this same chair:)
Nana caught this cute picture of us on the main stair case. The kids both loved all the lights and we enjoyed spending time with Nana, Papa and Uncle Jeremy.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Time with Nana and Papa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment