CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Play date and Pumpkins

I decided that Baylor needed a play date with her friends. It is normally just her tagging along to whatever Christian is doing, but today I tried to make it more about about her. Ben, Drew (twins from her class), Jay, Luke and Caroline (all from church) came to our house this morning. I am not normally a real crafty mom, but I had some left over from Christian's party so I let the mommies help the kids make some wiggly eyed pumpkins
The train table was the hit of the day...the boys all loved it and Baylor has been into choo choos for awhile now:) We all enjoyed the time together and hope to do it again soon



Last night was the first annual Pumpkin Carving night at our house. I haven't ever ventured here yet b/c I thought Christian was too young, but this year we did it. He thought the insides were pretty gross!! Baylor just thought it was funny to watch.


I'll post the finished product all lite up later:) Hope you all have fun Trick or Treating!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay and I had fun playing as well! We would love to do it again soon.

Sallie said...

you're always so good at putting those things together! Looks like it was so much fun! Wish we would have been there!