you weren't the mom. We went to Chick-fil-a on Wednesday evening before church. We do this every Wednesday and it seemed to be like all others until...Baylor threw up all over herself and the floor!!! I had just looked at her and seen it when she did it again!! We (and the nice people that work there) had to clean her and the floor all up...not very appetizing for others trying to eat. Jeff was the best husband ever and took her home so I could go to church. She continued to throw up off and on until 11 or 12. Not the best night:(
We are pretty sure she just has a sensitive gag reflex. She has a lot of drainage right now and that seems to be the bulk of what keeps coming up. Her throat may hurt from it too, b/c she doesn't want to eat much. Oh the life of a toddler who can't really tell you what's wrong...
Friday, October 12, 2007
The time you wish...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey friend, just wanted to let you know that spencer has this too, so it may really be some kind of virus and not just baylor's gag reflex!
thank you so much for checking in on us yesterday. we are still hanging in there. love you!
oh, hang in there christy! i know you're doing everything you can to take care of that sweet baby girl, but don't forget to take care of yourself too! missed seeing you on sunday am.
I know...that's so awful. The last time Jeff and I ate there, he did the same thing and I was so embarrassed for him.
Post a Comment