CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Trunk r Treat

Otter Creek hosts a Trunk-r-Treat every year that is lots of fun. The kids and adults alike enjoy dressing up and seeing one another. Until this past year when we moved into a neighborhood with more kids this was the only way Christian did Halloween, now we go to this AND around with our neighbors. This is a little silly but we have great friends in both places and want to enjoy the fun with everybody. Plus I have a secret you can't tell the kids--I've already taken most of the candy from last night to give out on Wednesday...Shhh!!

This year we (me) decided that the whole family would dress up. Baylor was Tinkerbell, Christian was Peter Pan, I was Wendy and Jeff got to dress up as Capt'n Hook. I have such a good husband...he rolls with the punches:) Christian was so excited that Mommy and Daddy were dressing up too!! We may have started something here...What can all 4 of us be next year?

Aren't these just the cutest kids?!?! So I may be a little bias, but they just melt my heart The family
Baylor and Christian getting some candy from Ms. Becky
Nana, Papa, Uncle Jeremy, KayKay & Tex (we missed you Mim and Travis) were all there. It is fun to be able to share these times with both families. I know it's not the best pic in the world...You can see the outline of our friend Brian:)
Nana, Papa and Baylor had some snuggle time at the end of the night

Look for more post as the week progresses...Christian has his class Halloween party tomorrow and than Wednesday is THE day all this silliness has been working up to:)

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hey -- we recycle candy too (after I pick out all the Runts and Nerds, that is)! And, in case I didn't tell you last night, you guys looked "Darling". Get it??? ;o)

jenni said...

You guys were really cute...great job on the costumes!! We'll see you tomorrow at the school party!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I loved all the pictures! I do think Jeff won the prize for bext costume...i think the hair made it! haha! You all looked SO great! I cant wait to see more pictures! love *MIM*

Anonymous said...

Too cute! We were sorry to miss it, but someone was WAAAYYY too grouchy for the public! Maybe next year :-)

The Blankinships said...

those costumes were great! so good, in fact, that you may have trouble outdoing yourselves next year! ;) see you tomorrow!

Amy said...

I love that you guys all dressed up together. What a fun tradition that will be if you keep it up! I bet the kids really loved you and Jeff getting in on the fun!