CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"rerrie, rerrie, rerrie, rerrie"

Last night we gave the kids a bath a little earlier than usual and were hanging out in our bedroom. I was leafing through a catalog/magazine, Jeff was half looking through the paper and we were all half watching "the Singing Bee" (My kids love anything music). Baylor has a new gown with the Little Mermaid on it that we were telling here looked "So Pretty"...she pointed to herself and said "rerrie?" we of course agreed and said "Yes, Baylor you're pretty too". A couple seconds later I asked her if I was pretty and we got the big yes head nod with a smile. About 5 minutes after that she leans over to Jeff and say "rerrie", than leans over to her brother and says "rerrie", than points to herself and exclaims the same. (I was across the room) She then points over to me and says "Rerrie!". She proceeded to do all this again a little faster and we caught on to the fact that she was calling all of us "Pretty". What a sweet girl we have:)

We also heard our first sentence last night: "My lamby, Brutta, mine" Can you tell what she loves and what she wants to make sure stays hers? Her pink lamb/blanket goes with us everywhere. At least it is easier to keep up with than brother's blankie and puppy--hers is all in one.

For interest sake (and b/c we didn't have a blog back then) Christian's first sentence was: "KayKay, I eat apples"--of course it wasn't that clear, but we knew he was saying that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that story! She is so pretty! :) Love *MIM*