Thanks to my wonderful husband who did A LOT for the kids...Baylor's scrapbook is done!! I am so excited. It was really important to me to have it done before her party and as of 10:30pm last night I can say"It's finished!" I was a little worried b/c I only got up to 8 months done before Christmas and then I was sick when we came home--Jeff and the kids were kind enough to share their crud from the week before--so I lost a day of work when I was down and out. Soar throats really get to me and with the nose added to it I just felt crummy, but I'm on the mend. Time to do last minute stuff before her party this weekend.
I was also going to post some Christmas pics, but something is acting screwy and not letting me. I'll try again later.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Mission Completed
Posted by Christy at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment