CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Favorites

Baylor slept in til 8:20am!!!! That was marvelous. Christian and I started off our day snuggling in my bed b/c that is what we do every morning. Ever since he was a baby we have started off our day in my bed...things are a little different b/c instead of me getting him a bottle he gets his own milk out of the mini-fridge in our closet...but we still snuggle every morning. This morning was longer than usual b/c little sister stayed in bed and we had the cutest conversation.

We have an iris picture on our bedroom wall and hetalks about it sometimes. I asked if he remembered that the iris is mommy's favorite flower? and he said it was his too. I started asking him some of his favorite things. I would respond with some of my favorites too, but his were the cute ones.

Christian's favorite things:

Flower: the iris
Song: the Thomas theme (he really hummed it)
Thing to eat: Peanut Butter & Jelly--no surprise there
Present: getting to go to KayKay's (I told him a few days ago that it was such "a gift" that we would be able to go to Tex and KayKay's any day we wanted since there house is finally finished)
Toy: Thomas stuff
Friend: Paisley
To go eat: the place he eats pancakes & plays checkers(Cracker Barrell)
To Shop: the circle store (Target--can u tell where he goes weekly?!?!)
To do at the park: slide (I personally like the swings & so does Baylor)
Place to go: to ride Thomas--we've gone to Day out with Thomas the past two years and I'm sure we'll go again (are you picking up a trend here?)
To drink: Yogurt (the sippable kind that is)
To do with Daddy: play Thomas & go to the dump and get hashbrowns (He and Jeff take our recycling every two weeks or so (Christian calls it the dump) and then they go to McD's--good father son time and Baylor and I hang out until they bring us breakfast:)
Book: I know you're surprised by this one...Thomas!!
Person to kiss: Mommy :)
Movie: Thomas (and CARS--he was on a Thomas kick this morning)
To do with Mommy: snuggle in bed (He's started his day that way for three years now--I hope he likes it)

That was our fun conversation and the beginning to my much better day:)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Glad today is going better for you! After reading about your frustrations, I just had to laugh. I have those days, too, but I can't imagine what they're like with 2 kiddos! Isn't motherhood exciting!

Amy