To answer some questions...I meant to mention the red tree you see in the background of our Christmas pictures. If you don't know my mother she absolutely LOVES the color red. There is a store across the river from Louisville called "Santa Depot"...my mom and dad went shopping and mom fell in love with the tree. It had red limbs, red lights, red everything...she batted those eyes and asked real sweet and dad said "No". Then he went searching on the Internet, found it MUCH CHEAPER than what the store was asking and it was delivered to mom's doorstep. She jumped up and down like a little girl. It was all I heard about for several days and she couldn't wait for us to come up so we could see it. I'm not sure she has even taken it down yet...she loves it. So for those that wondered and even those that could care less--that is the story of our red tree.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i, for one, am glad you explained it! i was going to email and ask about it because - I THINK I NEED ONE! don't you agree? i love it!
tell you mom to watch out next christmas. she might want to chain that tree down!
Post a Comment