CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

August 13, 2008

This was a big day for our kiddos...Baylor started school for the very first time and Christian started Kindergarten!!! They are both attending Otter Creek Preschool and Kindergarten. This is Christian's 4th year there and we LOVE IT. The women there are some of the most godly ones you'll meet and they really take care of your children. Here are the kids with the sign out front. I think this sign has probably been there since the start of the school which was well over 30 years ago. In front of the red door leading into the Kindergarten building

Baylor DID NOT want to go in her class. This is the girl that never bats an eye at church or at the MDO program I had the kids in over the summer and she got in the floor screaming. Her teacher, Mrs. Julie is sitting in the rocker holding another friend that was upset. (mommy was a tad frazzled that day too read post below to see why)
Apparently flash forward a couple minutes and she was like this (her teacher took this picture for us). The director said that this was one of the smoothest 2 year old Snoopy day she has witnessed and she's been their 25+ years. I'm glad Baylor calmed down quickly and I hope the same holds true on Monday when she starts for real.


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What sweet pictures, Christy! I cannot believe all the crazy stuff that happened to you this week! You deserve a medal!

Amy said...

I can't believe your little guy is in kindergarten! I haven't checked your blog in a while, so I enjoyed catching up on your new posts. Hope you've recovered from the craziness a few weeks ago!