CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The day Mommy almost lost her mind

On Baylor's first day of school she got in BIG TIME trouble before we even left the house. I had decided to take a quick shower before taking them to school and left the kids playing downstairs. There is a reason Mommies don't take many showers when their children are young and you are about to see one of the biggest...You never know what you are going to find when your children are left alone for that 15 minutes.

I walked out of my bedroom to find Baylor with crayon in one hand and paper in the other. The paper had some drawings on it...the walls had TONS more.I started yelling "NO and what are you doing?!?!" I could not believe what I was seeing. Pictures do not really do it justice. (I have video of it too, but my hubby has to do that b/c I haven't figured that part out yet.)
There's her guilty face. Afterwards we had a big talk and some tears. If you ask her where to draw she'll tell you "On paper", but she definitely forgot it on this occasion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! This is about like the time Jay tried to "fix" our flatscreen and busted the screen and we had to get a new TV

Polly said...

OH my!!!! I would have freaked out! Bless you! You just have to laugh at things like that. There just isn't anything else to do!

Elizabeth said...

Wow! That's a lot of crayon!!