Our sweet friend Lila has a weird love...at least I think it's a little weird. She loves SNAKES. Every time we go to the zoo she will beg to go to the reptile house and she can name just about every one she sees. At the member night they had a special animal presentation. There were several different animals to watch but the last one was Lila's favorite. This huge yellow snake that I would never want to get anywhere near and Lila could hardly wait.
After the show they let you come down to see it closer. We waited for the crowd to thin out to give Lila her up close chance and as you can see from her smile she LOVED it
So this post is all for you my friend. I promise to print these soon so you can have them:)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
For Lila
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Lila must have a special gift God is going to use someday... because I can't even stand to look at the pics! I can't imagine getting close to that snake!
Post a Comment