Mom and Dad have been nice enough the last two years to treat us to fireworks at the club the day before the 4th. They serve a Pasta Buffet and have yummy ice cream treats to eat. Then you just hang around waiting for it to get dark. I saw several people I knew and caught up with them...I told Dad I felt like I was him b/c he usually finds someone he knows no matter where we go.
Nana made this super cute outfit for Baylor!! She does confess to having to redo a few steps along the way, but the outcome was definitely worth it. Baylor loved her pockets:)
Tex and KayKay looking all festive
waiting around for the fireworks to begin
Saturday, July 05, 2008
4th of July at The Club
Posted by Christy at 1:43 PM
Labels: family, fourth of july
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment