CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sweet Christian story:

A couple of days ago, after I put Baylor down for a nap, I was trying to catch up on a little Bible reading (Our church started at the first of the year with a schedule of reading the entire bible through out the year together). I am a couple weeks behind, but still trying hard to stick with it. Christian came in and started talking to me and I told him I was really trying to read my bible and I needed him to be quiet. A few seconds later more talking...I told him he could stay with me if he was quiet or he could go to his room and play. He was quiet for a few minutes and then headed for the door saying "I'm going to go read my bible" and I told him he could bring it to my room and we'd each read our bibles together. So there we sat for 5 or 6 minutes reading our bibles together while he occasionally asked a ? or pointed out something. (His was one with pictures of course)

It all stopped when first my mom called (with a sweet invitation to dinner) and then I heard weird noises coming from Baylor's room...she had decided not to nap after all and there went our sweet quiet time.

It was nice while it lasted...

0 comments: