CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Warning: following post not for people without kids cause you'll just think it's gross

Someday Baylor is going to be mad at me for posting this but I thought it was funny:

I just went upstairs and there was a noticeable stench coming from her room. I knew she must have pooped after I put her to bed (she had been passing gas before bedtime and of course her answer was "No" when asked if she needed to go Poo-poo) Now I was in a dilemma because I didn't want her sitting in it ALL night, but I didn't want her waking up either. Jeff and I weighed the pros and cons for a couple minutes and finally decided I just needed to change it...who would really want to sleep like that anyway?!?!

So I go in there and get everything within reaching distance and slowly start to take off her jammies--she stirs a little--then I try to ease open the diaper--she opens her eyes up halfway and I tell her I'm just trying to get her a clean diaper--She promptly falls back asleep and snores through the rest of the diaper change!!! I could hardly believe it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done that :-) You know it's bad when you are overcome by the stench!!

Unknown said...

funny story Christy! I'm glad you decided to change her though:)