I took my kids to play in the fountains at Destin Commons. Every time we go there I forget to bring their suits with me and they always want to play in them...this time we went special just to do that. They weren't that interested!!!! Of course anytime you think you've planned something just right it will backfire. The play area behind the fountains was REALLY hot and I think Baylor burned her feet a little bit:( She was over it quick enough but had a little blister on each of her big toes the next day.

KayKay of course came to their rescue and let them ride the train b/c Mommy said she wasn't going to pay for it since they had just ridden it when we were there in May. Afterwards we went to Johnny Rockets for lunch. (Dad and Travis met us there after their golf game) We all had milkshakes--I think it was Baylor's first one and she LOVED it.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment